Community Recipe from
- 6 whole(s) chicken breasts boneless
- 1 stick(s) Butter melted
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- .5 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoon(s) parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground oregano
- .5 teaspoon(s) paprika
- .5 teaspoon(s) salt
- .25 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Heat oven to 400'. Spray baking dish with Pam.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a gallon size Baggie.
- Dip Chicken in melted Butter, then coat well
- with dry ingredients.
- Place in greased dish and bake until tender.
- (20-25 minutes) (170' on meat thermometer)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by uoduckfan01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes