Parmesan Cheese Breadsticks
Yield: Makes 12 breadsticks
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Unroll breadstick dough, and separate into 12 strips at perforations. Gently pull each strip to a length of 12 inches. Brush both sides of each strip with butter; dredge in cheese mixture. Twist each strip, and place 2 inches apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads