I followed the recipe exactly as written and this was very easy and very tasty. I served them with homemade tomato soup for a light lunch.
Parmesan Cheese Bites
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut up
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pulse first 4 ingredients in a food processor until blended.
- Shape dough into 2 (4-inch) logs. Wrap in plastic wrap, and place in an airtight container. Chill 8 hours. (Freeze up to 3 weeks, if desired; thaw in refrigerator overnight.)
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with milk.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Note: Baked cheese bites can be frozen up to 3 weeks. Thaw at room temperature 2 hours before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note