Parmesan Cheese Bites
Yield: 32 cheese bites
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cut up
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly. (Mixture will look very dry.) Gently press mixture together with hands, working until blended and smooth (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- Shape dough into 2 (4-inch-long) logs. Wrap in plastic wrap, and place in an airtight container. Chill 8 hours, or freeze up to 3 months. (Thaw overnight in refrigerator.)
- Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with milkM1Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Freeze up to 1 month, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan Cheese Bites Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers