Parmesan Broiled Tilapia
- 4 6 oz tilapia filets
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) light mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler.
- Pat fish dry with a paper towel. Arrange fish on the rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cheese and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Spreak mixture evenly over fish.
- Broil 11 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Yields 4 servings
- Calories 217; fat 7.5; protein 36.3; carb 1; fiber .2
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note