Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tilapia filets
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) light mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) yogurt based spread
- 1 clove(s) garlic pressed
- 1. Preheat Broiler-Low.
- 2. Pat fish dry with a paper towel. Arrange them on the prepared rack of a broiler
- 3. combine all the rest of the ingredients, salt and pepper to taste. Spread the
- mixture evenly over fish.
- 4. Broil 11 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinTrunnell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note