Community Recipe from
- 4 tilapia filets
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) green onions chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) light mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) yogurt based spread
- 1 clove(s) garlic pressed
- 1. Preheat Broiler-Low.
- 2. Pat fish dry with a paper towel. Arrange them on the prepared rack of a broiler
- 3. combine all the rest of the ingredients, salt and pepper to taste. Spread the
- mixture evenly over fish.
- 4. Broil 11 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobinTrunnell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes