Yield: Makes 1 dozen
More From Southern Living
Bake: 13 Minutes
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Salt to taste
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients.
- 2. Roll each piece of dough into a 10-inch rope. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads