Parmesan, Basil and Lemon Wafers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) shredded parmesan
- 2 tablespoon(s) shredded basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients. Transfer a heaping tbsp. onto parchement lined baking sheet. Lightly pat down and repeat spacing about 1/2 inch apart. Bake 3-5 minutes or until golden and crispy. Cool on cooling rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan, Basil and Lemon Wafers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers