Parmesan-Baked Eggs with Peppers
Spice up brunch with individual servings of these tasty, easy-to-make Parmesan-Baked Eggs with Peppers.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 374mg
- Sodium: 372mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mist 6 shallow (approximately 12-oz.) baking dishes with cooking spray. Place on a large baking sheet.
- 2. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and peppers; cook, stirring often, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute longer. Stir in tomato paste and 1 Tbsp. water. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Divide vegetable mixture among baking dishes. Crack two eggs into each dish; sprinkle with cheese and season with salt and pepper. Bake until egg whites are set but yolks are still runny, about 15 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving to allow yolks to firm up a little.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This