Yummy and easy take on chicken parmesan. Everyone (including the nieces and nephews) loved it.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Breasts
Briefly heat the garlic in olive oil to intensify the garlic's flavor. Preheat the baking sheet before baking the chicken to make the Parmesan coating especially crispy.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 295
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 41.5g
- Carbohydrate: 6.8g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 101mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 388mg
- Calcium: 79mg
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fire-roasted tomato-and-garlic pasta sauce (such as Classico), warmed
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Heat a large baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
- 3. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- 4. Place garlic and oil in a small glass bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm and fragrant.
- 5. Dip chicken in garlic oil; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat preheated baking sheet with cooking spray, and place chicken on pan. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- 6. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done and golden. Serve with pasta sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note