Yummy and easy take on chicken parmesan. Everyone (including the nieces and nephews) loved it.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Breasts
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 295
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 10.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 41.5g
- Carbohydrate: 6.8g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 101mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 388mg
- Calcium: 79mg
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fire-roasted tomato-and-garlic pasta sauce (such as Classico), warmed
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Heat a large baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
- 3. Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- 4. Place garlic and oil in a small glass bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm and fragrant.
- 5. Dip chicken in garlic oil; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat preheated baking sheet with cooking spray, and place chicken on pan. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- 6. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done and golden. Serve with pasta sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note