- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fire-roasted tomato-and-garlic pasta sauce (such as Classico), warmed
- calories 295
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- fat 10.2 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 41.5 g
- carbohydrate 6.8 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 101 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 388 mg
- calcium 79 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat a large baking sheet in oven for 5 minutes.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Place garlic and oil in a small glass bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm and fragrant.
Dip chicken in garlic oil; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Coat preheated baking sheet with cooking spray, and place chicken on pan. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done and golden. Serve with pasta sauce.