Yum. I made mine without the additional Italian seasoning. Will try that next time. Also next time, I'll either serve immediately or might broil it at the end to get a crispier outer layer--was a little soggy.
Parmesan Baked Chicken
This Parmesan Baked Chicken will be an instant hit with your family. Parmesan cheese, seasonings, and bread crumbs simply create a flavorful entrée.
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- Optional: 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a bowl, combine butter and garlic. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Dip chicken in butter mixture to coat; dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan. Drizzle remaining butter mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until juices run clear when pierced.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes