Yum. I made mine without the additional Italian seasoning. Will try that next time. Also next time, I'll either serve immediately or might broil it at the end to get a crispier outer layer--was a little soggy.
Parmesan Baked Chicken
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- Optional: 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a bowl, combine butter and garlic. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Dip chicken in butter mixture to coat; dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan. Drizzle remaining butter mixture over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until juices run clear when pierced.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This