- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- Optional: 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
How to Make It
In a bowl, combine butter and garlic. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Dip chicken in butter mixture to coat; dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken into an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan. Drizzle remaining butter mixture over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until juices run clear when pierced.