- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 40 baguette slices, toasted
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each bread slice, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; serve immediately.
- Note: Parmesan-Artichoke mixture may also be used as a topping for grilled fish or chicken. For ease, buy toasted baguette slices in the grocery store bakery.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This