Parmesan-artichoke crostini is a terrific and easy appetizer recipe utilizing ingredients that you might already have in your pantry at home.
Yield: about 3 1/2 dozen
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 40 baguette slices, toasted
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each bread slice, and place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated; serve immediately.
- Note: Parmesan-Artichoke mixture may also be used as a topping for grilled fish or chicken. For ease, buy toasted baguette slices in the grocery store bakery.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note