We've taken the familiar (and popular) artichoke dip, jazzed it up with chopped green chiles and red peppers, then spread it over baguette slices. Save time by looking for toasted baguette slices in the supermarket bakery or substitute bagel chips or Melba toast rounds.
- 1 baguette
- 1 (12-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Diagonally cut baguette into 42 (1/4-inch thick) slices. Reserve any remaining baguette for other uses. Arrange slices on large ungreased baking sheets. Broil slices 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Stir together chopped artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients.
- Spread 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture on toasted side of each baguette slice.
- Bake at 450° for 6 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan-Artichoke Crostini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Appetizers