- 1 baguette
- 1 (12-oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Diagonally cut baguette into 42 (1/4-inch thick) slices. Reserve any remaining baguette for other uses. Arrange slices on large ungreased baking sheets. Broil slices 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Stir together chopped artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients.
- Spread 1 tablespoon artichoke mixture on toasted side of each baguette slice.
- Bake at 450° for 6 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note