Parmesan and Zucchini Chips
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1/2 cup zucchini and/or carrots shredded
- Parchment paper or silpat mat
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2.Using a paper towel, remove excess moisture from shredded zucchini and carrots.
- 3.Combine Parmesan cheese and shredded vegetables.
- 4.Place Tablespoon size drops of the cheese and vegetable mixture on a baking sheet topped with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- 5.Gently flatten mixture with the back of a spoon, if necessary, and move in any loose shreds.
- 6.Bake for about 8 minutes or until the cheese crisps are sizzling and the edges are starting to brown.
- 7.Allow crisps to rest on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes and then transfer them to a serving plate with a spatula. Crisps will continue to harden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamelaj100 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parmesan and Zucchini Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers