Parchment Paper Fish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) salmon or other firm fish filet baked
- • Parchment paper
- • 4 (6 to 7-ounce) portions salmon filet (or other firm fish)
- • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- • 1 bunch scallions, cut into 3-inch pieces on an angle
- • 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- • 3 to 4-inch knob ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- • 4 large cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- • 3 tablespoons honey
- • 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- • 3 tablespoons tamari sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rip off 4 pieces of parchment to form packets each about 12-inches long. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place a piece of parchment in a shallow dish then in the center of the paper stack 1/4 of the scallions and shiitakes, layer with slices of ginger and garlic and top with fish. Combine the honey, vinegar and tamari and pour 1/4 of the sauce over fish. Fold over the top of the parchment then roll the sides in to form a sealed pouch. Repeat with remaining parchment and ingredients. Arrange the pouches on a baking sheet and roast in hot oven 12 to 14 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by simonset and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Parchment Paper Fish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes