- 1 (8-oz.) package haricots verts (thin green beans)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/3 cup green olives, quartered
- Parchment paper
- 4 (4- to 5-oz.) fresh white fish fillets (such as snapper, triggerfish, flounder, or grouper)
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Divide first 6 ingredients among 4 (17-inch) squares of parchment paper. Top each with 1 fish fillet. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil. Squeeze juice from lemon over fish; place 1 lemon wedge on each fillet. Bring parchment paper sides up over mixture; double fold top and sides to seal, making packets. Place packets on a baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 140° to 145° when inserted through paper into fish. Place each packet on a plate, and cut open. Sprinkle fish with basil. Serve immediately.