- 4 (12- x 8-inch) sheets parchment paper
- cooking spray
- 2 cups arugula leaves, torn
- 4 4- ounce skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoon sliced pitted kalamata olives (optional)
- calories 190
- fat 8 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 27 g
- carbohydrate 2 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 73 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 208 mg
- calcium 33 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Follow directions for heart-shaped parchment package at lower left.
Unfold parchment heart, and coat lightly with cooking spray, leaving a 2-inch border ungreased at edge.
Place 1/2 cup arugula on one side of parchment-paper heart so that it touches fold, but not ungreased border. Place a chicken breast over arugula; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon sage and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary. Top with 1/4 cup tomato. Sprinkle with one-fourth of salt and black pepper, drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and top with 1 teaspoon olives, if desired.
Fold paper; seal edges with narrow folds. Repeat with the remaining parchment paper, chicken, and other ingredients.
Place packets on baking sheets. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until puffy and lightly browned. To serve, open packets and transfer arugula and chicken breast to plates; pour juices over top. Or serve right in packets; carefully transfer to plates and pierce each to allow steam to escape.