Has potential, very easy, would add vanilla extract next time
Paradise Pecan Cookies
More From Southern Living
Bake: 27 Minutes
Cool: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Parchment paper
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 20 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350º. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly grease parchment paper.
- 3. Beat egg whites at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold pecans and crackers into egg whites. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 17 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Remove to wire racks, and cool completely (about 20 minutes).
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This