Paprika Tilapia with Quinoa and Cucumbers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) quinoa
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) EVOO
- 1 pound(s) tilapia boneless, skinless fillets divided into 8 pieces
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 cup(s) English cucumber diced
- 1/3 cup(s) dill roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) feta, 1 1/2 oz. crumbled
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, bring quinoa, 2 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over high. Reduce to a medium simmer and cook until water evaporates, about 15 minutes. Transfer quinoa to a medium bowl and let cool 5 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil over medium-high. Pat fish dry and season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with paprika. Cook fillets until opaque throughout, about 4 minutes, flipping halfway through. Stir cucumber, dill, feta, 1 teaspoon oil, and lemon juice into quinoa. Season with salt and pepper. Divide quinoa among four plates and top with fish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ftcollinsco and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paprika Tilapia with Quinoa and Cucumbers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes