Well, the family devoured this and that's saying alot as we have a finicky 3 yr old and 5 yr old. My only suggestion is that the pan goes ice cold as soon as you stir in the sour cream at the end, so I had to let it sit with a lid on it for a few minutes to warm it all back up again. Our all time S.Living chicken favorite is still Buttermilk Baked Chicken - that one is 5-stars hands-down.
Paprika Chicken with Sour Cream Gravy
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- Stir the flour, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper on a plate. Coat the chicken with the paprika mixture.
Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Stir the soup and green onions in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the sour cream.
Tip: Serve with a rice blend, steamed cut green beans and carrot slices. For dessert serve your favorite fruit and gelatin combination.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This