Very good different taste. I used it on a whole chicken. Put inside chicken, and under skin with butter herbs and the rub mixture. Cooked breast side down. Nice sweet flavor. Stuffed w/ pierced apple. Drippings make a very yummy gravy.
Paprika-Brown Sugar Rub
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container up to 4 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This