This was great. Next time though I plan to increase the tomatoes, and probably the broth.
Pappardelle with Smoked Salmon
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 41.6g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 322mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 1/2 pound uncooked pappardelle (wide ribbon pasta) or fettuccine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups chopped Oso or other sweet onion
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen petite green peas, thawed
- 1 (4-ounce) smoked salmon fillet, skinned and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain. Keep warm.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Add broth and cheese; cook 4 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring frequently. Add tomato, peas, and salmon; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in dill, salt, and pepper.
- Combine pasta and salmon mixture in a large bowl; toss gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This