Photo: Leigh Beisch
1. Season salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Using a mister, spray fish with olive oil. Heat a pan over medium-high heat; sear fish, flesh side down, for 8 minutes or until nearly cooked through. Remove to a plate, skin side down, and cover with foil.
2. Cook pasta; drain, return to pot, keep warm.
3. Heat oil in pan; sauté shallot and asparagus 2 minutes, until beginning to brighten. Add broth; lower heat to medium, cover, and cook 3 minutes. Add peas, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream, onions, mint, and dill; lower heat to simmer. Add remaining salt and pepper.
4. Add sauce to pasta; toss. Remove skin and flake salmon into large chunks; add to pasta and toss gently. Divide among 4 bowls.
5. Garnish with additional herbs and lemon wedges.