- 3/4 pound salmon fillets
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for mister
- 1/2 pound pappardelle (wide-ribbon pasta)
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 pound asparagus, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 lemon wedges, for serving
- calories 504
- fat 15 g
- satfat 4 g
- monofat 6 g
- polyfat 4 g
- protein 34 g
- carbohydrate 59 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 65 mg
- iron 5 mg
- sodium 343 mg
- calcium 103 mg
How to Make It
Season salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Using a mister, spray fish with olive oil. Heat a pan over medium-high heat; sear fish, flesh side down, for 8 minutes or until nearly cooked through. Remove to a plate, skin side down, and cover with foil.
Cook pasta; drain, return to pot, keep warm.
Heat oil in pan; sauté shallot and asparagus 2 minutes, until beginning to brighten. Add broth; lower heat to medium, cover, and cook 3 minutes. Add peas, cover, and cook 2 minutes. Stir in sour cream, onions, mint, and dill; lower heat to simmer. Add remaining salt and pepper.
Add sauce to pasta; toss. Remove skin and flake salmon into large chunks; add to pasta and toss gently. Divide among 4 bowls.
Garnish with additional herbs and lemon wedges.