Pappardelle With Tomato and Bacon
Four ingredients are all you need to toss together this simple pasta dish of Pappardelle With Tomato and Bacon.
More From Health
Total: 35 Minutes
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 14g
- Carbohydrate: 61g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 303mg
- Calcium: 52mg
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound dry pappardelle pasta
- 2 leeks, white and light green parts only, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes (about 3 cups)
- 1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon, stirring often, until crispy (8-10 minutes); transfer bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon fat in skillet. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions in salted water; reserve 1/2 cup pasta water.
- 2. While pasta cooks, heat skillet and reserved fat over medium heat; add leeks and cherry tomatoes. Cook, stirring, until leeks begin to soften (about 5 minutes). Add reserved pasta water; simmer, partially covered, until tomatoes have burst and leeks are tender (12-15 minutes). Toss pasta with leek mixture and bacon and arrange in 6 serving bowls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes