- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh papaya or mango
- 1 cup finely chopped avocado (about 1 1/2 avocados)
- 2/3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped yellow tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (2 limes)
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lime juice (optional)
- Sea salt (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
How to Make It
Pulse first 10 ingredients in blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Dip rims of margarita glasses in lime juice, and dip rims in sea salt to coat, if desired. Serve chilled soup in prepared glasses; serve with hot sauce, if desired.