- 3 large baked potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen English peas, thawed
- 1 can chipotle chile peppers, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- Béchamel Sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact; set shells aside. Mash pulp; stir in butter and milk, and set aside.
Stir Parmesan cheese and next 4 ingredients into Bechamel Sauce; spoon evenly into shells. Top with mashed potatoes, and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Bake at 325° for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.