Papa's 5minute fudge
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Diced or small marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped pecans Optional
- Heat the first three ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until boiling. Cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly and remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir 1-2 minutes until marshmallows have melted. Pour into a buttered 9" square pan. When the mixture has set (hardened) cut into desired size squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyblake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note