Papa's 5minute fudge
Quick and easy fudge. The recipe calls for chocolate chips but you can also use peanut butter or white chocolate chips.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Diced or small marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped pecans Optional
- Heat the first three ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until boiling. Cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly and remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir 1-2 minutes until marshmallows have melted. Pour into a buttered 9" square pan. When the mixture has set (hardened) cut into desired size squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyblake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note