Papa's 5 minute fudge
simple, easy and delicious
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced or small marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans (opptional)
- Combine the first three ingredients in a a saucepan. Warm over low heat until boiling. Once you achieve a boil, cook 5 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add the rest of the ingredients (marshmallows through nuts). Stir 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows melt. Pour into a 9" buttered square cake pan. Let the fudge firm over night and cut into 1/2" or 1" pieces. You can use different chocolate chips and nuts to make your own combinations. I have tried milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyblake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note