Papa's 5 minute fudge
Community Recipe from
- 2/3 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) diced or small marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans (opptional)
- Combine the first three ingredients in a a saucepan. Warm over low heat until boiling. Once you achieve a boil, cook 5 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add the rest of the ingredients (marshmallows through nuts). Stir 1-2 minutes until the marshmallows melt. Pour into a 9" buttered square cake pan. Let the fudge firm over night and cut into 1/2" or 1" pieces. You can use different chocolate chips and nuts to make your own combinations. I have tried milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and white chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amyblake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes