Panzanella with Tuna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Arugula - as much as you like
- Tuna (canned) -- as much as you like
- 1 loaf French bread cut into cubes
- 4 c. chopped tomato
- 1 c. red bell pepper
- 1/2 c. red onion sliced
- 1/4 c. fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 /4 t. black pepper
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2 t. olive oil
- 3 T. balsamic
- Parmesan - as much as like
- Cut French bread into cubes; toss in olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt/powder. Bake in oven at 400 degrees until crisp (turning once or twice)
- Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat. Add cooked croutons and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Panzanella with Tuna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads