1) Pre-heat oven to 350 F
2) Spread the diced bread over a cookie plate and cook for 10-15 minutes till they are slightly roasted. Remove and reserve in a big bowl
3) Cover the cookie plate with aluminum foil. Display the tomato halves (cut side toward the top. Pour the olive oil over the tomates and then the garlic powder and italian herbs. Grill them in the oven 5-10 minutes
4) Vinaigrette: Mix the olive oil, vinegar, anchovies, capers in a cup.
5) Mix vinaigrette, diced bread and tomatoes together with the Basil. Let rest 20-60 minutes
6) Serve and add parmeggiano. Add salt and pepper.
Go to full version of