Panzanella Salad with Shrimp
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 498
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 15.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.6g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 59g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Iron: 7mg
- Sodium: 767mg
- Calcium: 125mg
- 6 cups (1/2-inch) cubed day-old country-style wheat bread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 8 cups chopped plum tomato (about 16)
- 6 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange bread cubes on a baking sheet; bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted and dry. Cool completely; set aside.
- Combine lemon juice and 2 1/2 tablespoons oil in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Stir in rosemary, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and 1 garlic clove. Add tomatoes and olives; mix well.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet; add shrimp and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; add 1 garlic clove. Cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Add bread cubes and shrimp to tomato mixture; toss. Add basil; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes