Panzanella from Eating Well
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely slivered fresh basil
- 4 cup(s) torn bite-sized pieces stale crusty bread
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Cut larger tomatoes into wedges or chucks; cut any cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters. Combine in a large bowl with onion, parsley and basil. Add bread.
- 2. Whisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour it over the salad and gently toss to coat the bread well. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Panzanella from Eating Well Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes