Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) 1/2 + 1/2
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 package(s) powdered gelatin
- 6 tablespoon(s) cold water
- 2 cup(s) strawberries diced
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Heat the cream and sugar in a pot on the stove until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean and add them and the pod to the cream. Cover and let infuse for 30 minutes. Remove the pod and reward the mixture before continuing.
- Lightly oil eight custard cups with a neutral-tasting oil, such as vegetable or safflower.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour the warm panna cotta mixture over the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Divide between the prepared cups, then chill until firm (at least two hours).
- Just before serving, mix together diced strawberries and sugar and let sit while umolding the panna cotta.
- To serve, run a sharp knife around the edge of each panna cotta and dip the remekin in a dish of hot water to loosen. Unmould onto a serving plate and top with strawberry mixture.
- Recipe can be halved
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CathyinCalgary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note