1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine 1 cup buttermilk, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, & 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal bag & marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
3. Place corn directly on oven rack. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool slightly; remove husks & silks. Cut kernels from cob & place kernels in a large bowl.
4. Combine remaining 1/4 cup buttermilk, parsley & lemon juice in a bowl.
5. Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon paprika, remaining 1/4 teaspoon red pepper and panko in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Dredge chicken in panko mixture.
6. Place bacon in a large skillet over medium heat; cook 8 minutes, or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon; set aside. Add oil to drippings in pan. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown & done.
7. Combine remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, corn, bacon, green onions, roasted red peppers & red pepper liquid in a large bowl. Divide corn mixture evenly among 4 plates; top each with 1 chicken cutlet. Drizzle with buttermilk dressing.
Go to full version of