More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup light butter or margarine, softened
- 4 green onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 (6-inch) French bread loaves, split
- 4 Monterey Jack cheese slices
- 8 Baked Glazed Ham slices
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Spread butter mixture evenly over cut sides of bread.
- Cut cheese slices in half; place 2 halves evenly on bottom halves of bread. Top with ham slices and tops of bread. Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Bake sandwiches at 350° for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts.
- Note: Sandwiches may be prepared ahead and frozen. Bake at 350º for 40 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This