- 1/2 cup pancetta, cut into 1/8-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup artisan bread, cut into 1/8-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta; cook 6 minutes or until crisp. Add garlic, and cook 1 minute. Remove from pan.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add bread; saute 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from pan, and add to pancetta mixture. Cool to room temperature. Toss with parsley, Parmesan, and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note