- 1/2 cup pancetta, cut into 1/8-inch cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup artisan bread, cut into 1/8-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pancetta; cook 6 minutes or until crisp. Add garlic, and cook 1 minute. Remove from pan.
Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add bread; saute 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from pan, and add to pancetta mixture. Cool to room temperature. Toss with parsley, Parmesan, and pepper.