Panera's Cream Cheese Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- Panera's Cream Cheese Potato Soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into chunks
- Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices. Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender. Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening. Reduce to low heat. Add cream cheese. Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Panera's Cream Cheese Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews