Pancetta Egg Cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 pinch(s) love
- 12 thin slices pancetta
- 6 eggs
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup spinach leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Unravel the pancetta and line a 6-cup muffin tin with overlapping slices, 2 slices per cup. Bake the pancetta 5 minutes.
- Break an egg into each of the cups; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle 1 teaspoon butter over each egg; distribute the spinach over the eggs, followed by the cheese.
- Put the pan back in the oven and bake an additional 8-10 minutes, or until the whites are set and the yolks are still a bit soft.
- Cool in the pan 5 minutes before turning out. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenniferld87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pancetta Egg Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers