EVERYBODY LOVE THIS! So easy, so elegant.
Pancetta Crisps With Goat Cheese and Pear
Top Bartlett pear slices with baked pancetta, crumbled goat cheese, and a drizzle of honey for an easy, salty-sweet appetizer recipe that tastes delicious and looks gorgeous.
More From Southern Living
Other: 10 Minutes
- 12 thin slices pancetta (about 1/3 lb.)
- 1 Bartlett pear
- 1/2 (4-oz.) package goat cheese, crumbled
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- 1. Arrange pancetta slices in a single layer on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a paper towel-lined wire rack using a spatula. Let stand 10 minutes or until crisp.
- 3. Core pear with an apple corer. Cut pear crosswise into 12 thin rings. Arrange on a serving platter. Top evenly with pancetta and goat cheese; sprinkle with pepper. Drizzle with honey just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers