Perfect for a picnic lunch, this Thanksgiving-inspired sandwich teams pancetta, arugula, and turkey for gourmet flavor. Not a fan of blue cheese? Try soft Brie instead.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 12 multigrain sourdough bakery bread slices
- 5 ounces soft ripened blue cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced roasted turkey
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 12 cooked pancetta slices
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
- 1/4 cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- Spread 1 side of 6 bread slices with blue cheese. Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce, pancetta, and arugula. Spread 1 side of remaining 6 bread slices with mustard, and place, mustard sides down, on arugula.
- Note: We tested with Saga Classic Soft-Ripened Blue-Veined Cheese.
- Bacon-Horseradish-Turkey Sandwiches: Substitute 6 split croissants for bread, 6 Havarti cheese slices for blue cheese, 6 cooked bacon slices for pancetta, and peach preserves for cranberry sauce. Stir 1 Tbsp. refrigerated horseradish into peach preserves. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note