Pancakes, Simple from Scratch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TreyHarb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pancakes, Simple from Scratch Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch