Pancakes from scratch
Easy to make and less expensive than the ready to make stuff. Store left over dry mix for future Saturday mornings.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) milk non fat powder
- 1/2 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- Mix all dry ingredients together. From this mixture take 1/2 cup of it and add the wet ingredients. This is your pancake batter. Store the left over dry ingredients to make another time or make and freeze the rest of the pancakes to pop in toaster at a later time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KuriosityKat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note