Pancakes from scratch
- 3 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) milk non fat powder
- 1/2 cup(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- Mix all dry ingredients together. From this mixture take 1/2 cup of it and add the wet ingredients. This is your pancake batter. Store the left over dry ingredients to make another time or make and freeze the rest of the pancakes to pop in toaster at a later time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KuriosityKat and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note