Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/12 cup(s) Flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1/8 tablespoon(s) Freshly ground nutmeg
- 2 Large eggs Room temp
- 11/4 cup(s) Milk Room temp
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- Sift dry ingredients. Whisk wet ingredients and add to dry ingredients. Keep skillet at medium. Ladle about 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook for about 2 min, flip cook one min more. Once the bubbles break the surface of the pancakes, scatter the surface with sliced or diced fruit, chocolate chips, nuts, etc. Flip with a spatula and cook for one min being careful not to burn the toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Shoola and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch