Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk (any kind)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Sift dry ingredients together (or just stir together with a whisk).
- Make a well in the middle and add all wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour into large skillet, preheated to medium-high heat.
- Flip once, cooking until dark on both sides.
- Serve with maple, or other flavored syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anamazingduck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes