Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk (any kind)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Sift dry ingredients together (or just stir together with a whisk).
- Make a well in the middle and add all wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour into large skillet, preheated to medium-high heat.
- Flip once, cooking until dark on both sides.
- Serve with maple, or other flavored syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anamazingduck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note