Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoon(s) baking powder rounded
- 3 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Beat eggs until lite.
- 2. Add milk, oil and butter.
- 3 Sift together dry ingredients and beat into liquide ingredients.
- 4. Heat up non stick pan until hot and then turn down the heat.
- 5. Cook cakes on greseless pan wiped over with a little butter if needed.
- Place on a warm plate and keep warm until needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorrainey2004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pancake Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes