this recipes is from my vegetarian grandma and she likes to make things from scratch.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3 shakes cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup(s) soy milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ener-g egg replacer
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon) in separate bowl, combine wet ingredients (soy milk, butter, ener-g egg replacer and water). Make a well in the flour, and pour we ingredients in. Mix, but don't stir too much. Pour into hot skillet, flip once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BrandiSanders28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note