Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3 shakes cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup(s) soy milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ener-g egg replacer
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon) in separate bowl, combine wet ingredients (soy milk, butter, ener-g egg replacer and water). Make a well in the flour, and pour we ingredients in. Mix, but don't stir too much. Pour into hot skillet, flip once.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BrandiSanders28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note