This is our standard pancake mix. Very fluffy!
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cup(s) Milk (depending on desired thickness)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter or Vegetable Oil (not olive)
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk.
- Start with 1 1/4 cups milk, adding up to another 1/8 cup if necessary, as you mix it with the flour.
- Add the two eggs, vanilla if using and oil, whisking until mixed but still a bit lumpy.
- Warm up griddle on burner on Medium for 5 - 10 min. (350 Deg if Electric) Butter the griddle (only once)
- Pour on batter and let sit for no longer than 2:00 min/sec.
- Flip and let pancakes sit for another 45 sec.
- Remove pancakes and repeat process. (The griddle will be warmer for subsequent rounds of pancakes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pancake Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch